Credit One offers a range of insurance options to suit your requirements through leading insurer, Club Marine.
Club Marine's pleasurecraft insurance cover gives you complete peace of mind and protection to safeguard you boating lifestyle.
The insurance Club Marine's pleasurecraft insurance includes items that some insurance providers may offer as add-ons for additional charges.
The benefits of insuring with Club Marine includes:
- Cover for accidental loss, damage, fire and/or explosion and theft to your boat.
- Cover for liability to other people, including death or injury, and damage to their property.
- Club Marine Assists entails 24-hour emergency assistance and personal service on and off water.
- Choose between agreed or market value policies if your boat is less than 20 years old.
- Club Marine is always there for you with 24/7 claims assistance.
- You are covered for the discharge and escape of fuel, lubricant and sewage from holding tanks on your boat up to $500,000.
By insuring your boat with Club Marine you receive a personal copy of Club Marine Magazine, Australasia's leading marine lifestyle magazine.
For details of Club Marine's pleasurecraft insurance, speak to your local Club Marine dealer or broker.
Third Party Insurance
Club Marine's third party insurance gives you protection if you accidentally cause damage to another person's boat or property. Your third party insurance continues to cover you if your are in charge of someone else's boat, provided your boat is not in use.
Apply For Your Marine Loan Online - No Waiting!
Our finance specialists will save you time & money by comparing 40+ leading lenders to get you bank-beating boat, yacht or jet ski finance. Best of all - if you're not completely satisfied, your application is obligation-free.Apply Now Get a Quick Quote