Credit One logo

Home Business Finance Debtor Funding

Choose Australia's Best Rated Finance Broker

Over 500 Five Star reviews on Google

Debtor Funding hero banner

Debtor Funding

If your working capital is a little stretched, Credit One has the solution!

Put simply, you make the sale and then sell us the invoice. We'll immediately pay you up to 80% of the invoice, less the financiers fees. The remaining 20% becomes available to you when the invoice is paid in full. No waiting, no fuss, no trading history checks, no collateral requirements and no locked in contracts!

How does debtor funding work?

  • The core product is called 'invoice discounting', which means we purchase one or more of your account receivables (invoices) from you at a discount. what you get is immediate payment, in cash.
  • There are no surprises and our involvement is fully disclosed to your customer. This is done in a very professional manner ensuring your relationship with your customer is not affected in any way.
  • We fund either a single or small batch of invoices that you have selected so you don't hand over your entire customer base or debtor ledger. In this situation, your customer is aware you have engaged our services and agrees to pay the account direct to us.

This works in three easy steps:

  • You invoice your client.
  • We pay you 80% of the invoice value within 24 hours.
  • When your client pays the invoice, we pay you the remainder of the balance, less our fees.

Discover why Credit One really is the quicker, smarter and friendlier way to finance by calling 07 3340 6730, email us on teamef@creditone.com.au or obtain an online quote.

Calculators

What are my repayments?

How much can I borrow?

At today's lowest business finance rate of 5.69%,

you will pay approximately ...

$138
Apply Online Now

At today's lowest business finance rate of 5.69%,

you can borrow approximately ...

$10,140
Apply Online Now

The information which you calculate from this Calculator is intended for use by you as a guide only. See more in our Disclaimer.

It is not an offer and has no legal effect on any contracts entered into by you ‘ the client’. This simulation and the resulting calculations do not constitute a loan application or offer. The figures and formulae used within this calculator may change at any time without notice.Should you apply for any Credit One product, we will make our own calculations and we will not necessarily take your calculations into account. All Interest rates are displayed ‘are guides ONLY’, repayments as a result of this simulation have no legal offering.Credit One accepts no responsibility for any losses arising from any use of or reliance upon any calculations or conclusions reached using the calculator.Information provided on this calculator does not constitute an offer of finance. Any loan request is subject to assessment against normal lending criteria. Fees and charges may apply. This calculation does not take into account any fees, charges or government taxes which may apply to either the calculation of the loan amount or the monthly repayments, such as GST or Luxury Car Tax (where applicable).

Protect against the unexpected

FOR A PEACE OF MIND

Insurance for Business

Speak to our specialists
OneSure Insurance Services logo in white

Meet Our Partners

We are accredited with the most reputable lenders and insurers in Australia giving you a fair choice to compare.

Our Lenders

Yellow stars from Feefo

Great Choice!

Amazing work. They worked amazingly to get me the best choice to suit me.

Margaret

Feefo logo

2019 Feefo Gold Trusted Award.

Need a fast tailored approval?

Let us compare them for you

Our finance specialists will save you time and money by comparing 40+ lending lenders to get you bank-beating finance