Put simply, you make the sale and then sell us the invoice. We'll immediately pay you up to 80% of the invoice, less the financiers fees. The remaining 20% becomes available to you when the invoice is paid in full. No waiting, no fuss, no trading history checks, no collateral requirements and no locked in contracts!
How does debtor funding work?
- The core product is called 'invoice discounting', which means we purchase one or more of your account receivables (invoices) from you at a discount. what you get is immediate payment, in cash.
- There are no surprises and our involvement is fully disclosed to your customer. This is done in a very professional manner ensuring your relationship with your customer is not affected in any way.
- We fund either a single or small batch of invoices that you have selected so you don't hand over your entire customer base or debtor ledger. In this situation, your customer is aware you have engaged our services and agrees to pay the account direct to us.
This works in three easy steps:
- You invoice your client.
- We pay you 80% of the invoice value within 24 hours.
- When your client pays the invoice, we pay you the remainder of the balance, less our fees.