By obtaining a truck lease with Credit One Finance you will have all the benefits that come with ownership of your truck with fixed interest rates and flexible contract terms.
Benefits of Leasing
- Operating Lease and Rental payments are fully tax-deductible
- There are no large, upfront deposit requirements. Renting is a low cost, efficient financing solution that can improve your working capital as 100% of the equipment cost is financed. Rental payments are fixed for the term of the contract allowing for easy budgeting.
- Operating Lease and Rental agreements do not appear on your balance sheet as monthly payments are expensed on your income statement. This may improve your business’ key performance ratios, which could otherwise restrict future business expansion with your bank.
- Leasing and renting equipment takes away the risks associated with ownership and disposing of the equipment in today’s uncertain resale market. At the end of the term the equipment is returned with no further obligation. (Subject to fair wear & tear conditions.)
- Renting allows your business to benefit from using the latest technology and efficiencies by maintaining a state of the art fleet.
- Rental and Lease Agreements can be tailored to suit your individual business and cash flow needs, allowing you to have monthly, quarterly, annually or structured payments